It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
What We Offer
Are you professional about teaching? Join our young and passionate team of teachers and apply for this opportunity to do what you love. Travel the world as you meet new people and learn new skills. Possibilities with CV Education Group are endless. Gain valuable work experience, learn a new language, get teaching qualifications and get paid at the same time.
CVE was eatablished in 2011 with our head office in Hong Kong. Our business is connecting people from all over the world and within China. An important part of CVE is its involvement with Education. Our main focus is English Teaching to Chinese nationals.The Education program we run here promotes good relations between foreign teachers and students, ensuring that the best standard of learning is developed. CVE works alongside schools across China to educate English to those aged from three years old to adults. We are always looking for new teachers and we offer training and support to them where it is needed. We have an excellent management team that sources the students and supplies them with the best teachers. We always fully support both the students and teachers and ensure that good communication is maintained between them.
1. Basic Info: Fill in an online application form, so we can screen for basic requirements and teaching experience.
2. 1-1 Interview or Recorded Interview: Join us for a 20-min session where you showcase your teaching skills to a CVE recruiter OR Record your demo lesson at your own time so that a CVE recruiter can evaluate you.
3. Introduction to Teaching: Learn about the CVE’s standards and curriculum.
4. Demo class: Practice teaching a full-length class with one of our CVE teachers.
5. Sign your contract, upload docs & complete background check: The information you provide will help us comply with our online safety and security standards and create a profile that allows CVE students and parents to know you and book you.
6. Full-fledged CVEid teacher: Put your time slots on your portal so that CVE students can start booking you. Get ready to teach!
You must be set-up with a desktop, laptop, Mac, or Surface device with an HD external or HD integrated camera and a headset with a microphone.
Your device must have a minimum operating system of Windows7 or Mac OS 10.x, a memory of at least 4GB RAM, and a stable internet connection (Ethernet recommended) of at least 20 Mbps.
Make sure you’re also up to date on the latest Flash Version and using at least Chrome Version 51 or Firefox Version 47.
If you meet all these minimum requirements, you’re all set and ready to teach!
- Competitive payment
- Participation Incentive
- Finish Class Incentive
- Paid day: 10th. of each month.
- Teachers are evaluated for raises at the point of renewal.
- 2 weeks in advance needed if you intend to take an extended period of time off during your contract.